Pippi is a classic and minimalist double stranded necklace with a tiny diamond hanging down. The double strand gives Pippi versatility- you can wear the chains the same length or pull down for varied lengths. Pippi is an understated head turner and can stand on her own or easily be paired with other necklaces.
All our necklaces are named after powerful female literary characters and writers who pave the road before us. Pippi is named after the children's classic heroine, Pippi Longstocking. The name Pippi means "quirky" in Swedish Slang. Pippi is unconventional, playful and unpredictable. She is a girl rebel, and since 1945 she has helped young girls all over the world tap into their own silliness, cheekiness and kindness. Pippi ensures girls everywhere that they are safe to be themselves- exactly as they are.
“Don't you worry about me. I'll always come out on top.” -Pippi
- Double stranded choker
- 14k Gold Filled Chain
- 14k Gold Filled wiring, jump rings, and clasp
- Available in 14, 15 16 or 18 inch chain.
- 4 mm Cubic Zirconia
- Model is wearing 15" length.
- 14k gold filled means this necklace can last a lifetime. Please review our Jewelry Care Guide for the best way to care for your piece for a long and happy life together.
- PLEASE measure your neck ahead of time to make sure you get the right length. 14 inches is truly a "choker" style necklace and is tight on the neck for many women.
- If you want to add length to your necklace you may purchase extra length here.
- Model is also wearing the circe necklace.
All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.