This horseshoe necklace is our first exclusive collaboration with Brooke Romney of @Brookeromneywrites. Together we wanted to create a powerful and tangible representation of Brooke's analogy of horseshoes.
Horseshoes are symbolic because they never close. While a circle denies entry to some, a horseshoe always leaves room for more. There’s room for people to enter, to leave, to come back, to be seen, to belong.
The experience of being unwanted doesn’t end just because we grow up. We all want to belong, but many still feel lonely much of the time. They try but fail at friendship, watch from the outside, and still can’t find a seat at the table.
This necklace is a reminder that this won’t happen on our watch. We will be the people who refuse to hide in the corner, who introduce themselves to the new girl, who scoot over to make room.
We are the people who will turn circles into horseshoes.
- 14k Gold Filled Chain
- 14k Gold Filled Charm
- Each charm is hand measured, cut, bent and hammered to make a unique and detailed horseshoe shape. No charm will be exactly the same, each will have minor imperfections and special beauties unique to itself.
- Each charm is hand wired to the chain through an intricate process of handwiring.
- Due to the extremely handmade process of this necklace, each necklace will vary slightly in appearance and we celebrate those variations. It is an extremely unique necklace and each one will be one of a kind.
- Hypoallergenic, will not tarnish, will not irritate skin.
- Available on a 16 inch, 18 inch or 20 inch chain.
- BROOKE IS WEARING 18".
All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.
Special Holiday Return Policy
Is your Hey June purchase a gift?
Awesome! We know who you're giving it to will absolutely love it. And if there are any problems, we got you covered girl!
All jewelry purchased between November 1st and December 25th, 2023 can be returned for store credit by January 31, 2024. On custom pieces (necklaces or bracelets) there is a $4 restock fee. (We handmake all of these items when you buy them to the exact size you request!) This fee will be deducted from the amount of store credit you receive.
Jewelry must be in the same condition in which it was received. If jewelry is tangled, broken, or in any other way damaged, we can not issue your store credit.
If your jewelry arrives defective or scratched, or if it breaks before January 31st, we will gladly replace the item at no cost to you.
Please ensure that the jewelry is securely wrapped in the original packaging and placed in a padded envelope before shipping your return.
TO INITIATE A RETURN, PLEASE EMAIL HELP@SHOPHEYJUNE.COM. Include your order number and name and we will get the process started!
Learn more about our return policies.