Motherhood. It's one million small daily sacrifices. Sacrifices that are dirty and gross and not one bit glamorous. Sacrifices that are not documented because they are so every day, so commonplace for mamas everywhere. Sacrifices that no one sees or cares about, not even the receivers because they are too young, too unaware to acknowledge or realize. Sacrifices that take all mental, physical, and emotional energy. Sacrifices that leave a mama at the end of the night doing nothing but staring at her phone in a total stupor. Everything about motherhood leaves us feeling overwhelmed inadequate exhausted humbled and grateful to our core. It is the hardest and greatest gig, impossible to put into words, impossible to say thank you for. What a job what a job what a job what a job.
This necklace is for three letters, M-O-M a chain, connected on both sides with a jump ring.
- 14k gold filled letter charm and chain
- Available in Baby Antonia and Standard Chain
- Available in 14, 16, and 18 inch length.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT EACH LETTER ADDS ROUGHLY A HALF INCH TO YOUR NECKLACE LENGTH. When choosing your chain length, you are choosing just the length of the chain, but please calculate length with letters added to it. Because it is three letters, this necklace will have approximately 1.5" added to the length you choose.
- Letters are spaced with 3.2 mm oval jump rings.
- All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.