Small Heart Gold Hoops. Perfect for multiple piercings.
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Unique clasp has no post when earrings are closed, allowing for comfortable wear and sleep without having to remove earrings
- 15 mm in diameter
- 14k gold filled
- Will not tarnish
- Post is slightly thicker than our stud earrings. The majority of customers have no problem with them but if your piercing is very small it may take some wiggling to get the post in.
- While gold filled is a strong, sturdy metal for maximum lifespan we don't recommend subjecting the earrings to lots of chemicals, waters, perfumes, etc. Taking the earrings off while swimming or showering will ensure they last longer.
All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.
At Hey June, all of our necklaces, bracelets, huggies, and hoops are gold-filled or sterling silver pieces! Gold-filled jewelry means that there is a layer of real gold bonded over brass- it is tarnish-resistant and hypoallergenic. These are pieces you can put on and keep on. Gold-filled jewelry gives you the beauty, quality, and durability of solid gold without having to pay for it! Wahoo!
With proper care and handling, your gold-filled or sterling silver piece can give you a very long and happy life! Here are our recommendations for keeping your piece looking pristine!
- Store in an airtight bag when not wearing
- Wipe jewelry off after swimming or lots of exposure to water or other elements.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen, cleaning products with bleach, perfumes, scented lotions, hairsprays, etc. If your piece does have contact with these things, no biggie, just wipe it off as soon as possible.
- Gently clean your piece with water and mild dish soap if it starts to look worn.
- Use a soft anti-tarnishing cloth on your gold-filled or sterling silver piece to remove stubborn dirt.
See our full Jewelry Care Guide for more details.
Hey June is happy to offer store credit on the return of jewelry within 30 days of purchase. On custom made pieces (necklaces or bracelets) there is a $4 restock fee that will be deducted from the amount of store credit you receive. To initiate a return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and your name and we can get the process started.
Hey June will exchange an item within 30 days of purchase. To exchange the item, we ask that you follow the steps for the return listed above and then repurchase the item that you want.
DEFECTIVE OR BROKEN JEWELRY
Hey June will replace any jewelry that is defective, scratched or breaks within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of purchase, you can pay a minimal fix it fee and we can fix your necklace if it is broken at the jump ring or clasp. We cannot repair a chain that is broken in the middle of the chain. You may purchase the fix it fee here.
All of our gold-filled jewelry is anti-tarnish. That means with the proper care it will retain its color and shine. Please read our jewelry care guide for information on how to keep your pieces looking pristine for the longest amount of time possible.
If your jewelry tarnishes we offer the following:
WITHIN 30 DAYS
We will replace the item at no cost to you
We will offer a one time use code to replace the item at 50% of its original cost.
We ask that customers are responsible for replacing their own items
CANCELLING AN ORDER
You may cancel an order and receive a full refund if our team has not started fulfilling the item yet. To see if your order qualifies for cancellation, please email email@example.com with your order number.
If you have ordered a wrong length we highly recommend purchasing our removable 2 inch extender. This will give added length to any jewelry piece. Otherwise, you may return the item for store credit minus the $4 restocking fee and then repurchase the correct length. This process must be initiated within 30 days of purchase.
For full policies and procedures, please see here.
My friend bought me my first pair of Hey June heart huggies last year, and I decided to buy myself another back up pair just in case... I love them so much! I never take them out: I run in them, sleep, work - everything! Totally comfortable and so cute. I can't count the amount of compliments I get on these. Highly recommend!
I love these earrings. They are so cute and stay in so well. My 1.5yo daughter likes to play with them and keeps trying to convince me to let her wear them.
I love my beautiful heart loops! They are so adorable and casual enough to wear everyday! I will be buying more pieces in the future. Also I had a great experience with the customer service. One of the earrings was not closing and I was sent a replacement very quickly. Highly recommend Hey June!
Love these earrings!! I keep them in all the time, for shower and swimming. They haven't changed color at all and still look brand new.
These are super cute and lightweight. I went with the silver color and love them. My piercing hole sits a bit higher than the model, so my huggies don’t really dangle. But cute non the less.