Antonia necklace that is simple and elegant. With baby link chains, this necklace will turn heads with its uniqueness and still be simple and versatile enough to go with EV. ERY. THING.
All our necklaces are named after powerful female literary characters and writers who pave the road before us. Antonia is named after Antonia from Willa Cather's Pulitzer Prize winning novel My Anontia. Antonia is a determined, strong woman making life in a new land.
"We'd never have gotten through it if I hadn't been so strong." -Antonia
I T E M D E T A I L S:
- 14k Gold Filled Chain
- 2 mm chain links
- Available in 14, 16, 18 or 20 inch chain. (14 inch is a choker length, 18 inch is standard necklace length)
- Available with a traditional clasp or unique front clasp.
- First model (white shirt) is wearing 18" length. Second model (green shirt) is wearing 16".
- 14 inch is a choker length, 18 inch is our standard necklace length. PLEASE measure your neck ahead of time to make sure you get the right length. 14 inches is truly a "choker" style necklace and is tight on the neck for many women.
- Model is also wearing the Willa necklace.
All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.
Special Holiday Return Policy
Is your Hey June purchase a gift?
Awesome! We know who you're giving it to will absolutely love it. And if there are any problems, we got you covered girl!
All jewelry purchased between November 1st and December 25th, 2023 can be returned for store credit by January 31, 2024. On custom pieces (necklaces or bracelets) there is a $4 restock fee. (We handmake all of these items when you buy them to the exact size you request!) This fee will be deducted from the amount of store credit you receive.
Jewelry must be in the same condition in which it was received. If jewelry is tangled, broken, or in any other way damaged, we can not issue your store credit.
If your jewelry arrives defective or scratched, or if it breaks before January 31st, we will gladly replace the item at no cost to you.
Please ensure that the jewelry is securely wrapped in the original packaging and placed in a padded envelope before shipping your return.
TO INITIATE A RETURN, PLEASE EMAIL HELP@SHOPHEYJUNE.COM. Include your order number and name and we will get the process started!
Learn more about our return policies.