Willa is a unique and eye catching necklace, with hammered crescent bars resembling an upside down rainbow. Rainbows symbolize hope, joy and the promise of better days ahead. We've been through some tough ones, but we trust in abundant hope and love in the future. WILLA = HOPE.
All our necklaces are named after powerful female literary characters and writers who pave the road before us. Wila is named after Willa Cather- Pulitzer Prize winning author of O Pioneers and My Anontia. Her books focus on determined, strong women making life in a new land. "We'd never have gotten through it if I hadn't been so strong." -Willa Cather, My Antonia
- 14k Gold Filled necklace or Sterling Silver
- Hypoallergenic, will not tarnish, will not irritate skin
- Extremely lightweight
- Rainbow is 1 inch in length
- Gold is available on 14, 16, 18, 20 or 24 inch chain.
- Silver is available on 14, 16, or 18 inch chain.
- Model in green shirt is wearing 16" chain.
- Model in blue shirt is wearing 18" chain.
- PLEASE measure your neck ahead of time to make sure you get the right length.
- Keep in mind that the charm itself is 1 inch so the total necklace length will be an inch longer than the chain length you choose.
- You may also choose to get the necklace on a Baby Antonia chain instead of a standard chain. You may see the Baby Antonia chain here.
- If you want to add length to your necklace you may purchase extra length here.
- 14k gold filled means this necklace can last a lifetime. Please review our Jewelry Care Guide for the best way to care for your piece for a long and happy life together.
- All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.
At Hey June, all of our necklaces, bracelets, huggies, and hoops are gold-filled or sterling silver pieces! Gold-filled jewelry means that there is a layer of real gold bonded over brass- it is tarnish-resistant and hypoallergenic. These are pieces you can put on and keep on. Gold-filled jewelry gives you the beauty, quality, and durability of solid gold without having to pay for it! Wahoo!
With proper care and handling, your gold-filled or sterling silver piece can give you a very long and happy life! Here are our recommendations for keeping your piece looking pristine!
- Store in an airtight bag when not wearing
- Wipe jewelry off after swimming or lots of exposure to water or other elements.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen, cleaning products with bleach, perfumes, scented lotions, hairsprays, etc. If your piece does have contact with these things, no biggie, just wipe it off as soon as possible.
- Gently clean your piece with water and mild dish soap if it starts to look worn.
- Use a soft anti-tarnishing cloth on your gold-filled or sterling silver piece to remove stubborn dirt.
See our full Jewelry Care Guide for more details.
Hey June is happy to offer store credit on the return of jewelry within 30 days of purchase. On custom made pieces (necklaces or bracelets) there is a $4 restock fee that will be deducted from the amount of store credit you receive. To initiate a return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and your name and we can get the process started.
Hey June will exchange an item within 30 days of purchase. To exchange the item, we ask that you follow the steps for the return listed above and then repurchase the item that you want.
DEFECTIVE OR BROKEN JEWELRY
Hey June will replace any jewelry that is defective, scratched or breaks within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of purchase, you can pay a minimal fix it fee and we can fix your necklace if it is broken at the jump ring or clasp. We cannot repair a chain that is broken in the middle of the chain. You may purchase the fix it fee here.
All of our gold-filled jewelry is anti-tarnish. That means with the proper care it will retain its color and shine. Please read our jewelry care guide for information on how to keep your pieces looking pristine for the longest amount of time possible.
If your jewelry tarnishes we offer the following:
WITHIN 30 DAYS
We will replace the item at no cost to you
We will offer a one time use code to replace the item at 50% of its original cost.
We ask that customers are responsible for replacing their own items
CANCELLING AN ORDER
You may cancel an order and receive a full refund if our team has not started fulfilling the item yet. To see if your order qualifies for cancellation, please email email@example.com with your order number.
If you have ordered a wrong length we highly recommend purchasing our removable 2 inch extender. This will give added length to any jewelry piece. Otherwise, you may return the item for store credit minus the $4 restocking fee and then repurchase the correct length. This process must be initiated within 30 days of purchase.
For full policies and procedures, please see here.
Love this necklace
I love this necklace and will be ordering more
So nice, I bought it twice!
Beautiful! I lost my original in a move, and knew I wanted to replace it. I found that it goes with just about everything that I wear, and I get compliments constantly. Great quality!
Poor customer service
The jewelry itself is beautiful. But My husband ordered the wrong size chain for my birthday. The shop is close by and when I asked if we could exchange it for a longer chain they said I could only SHIP it in even though I picked it up from them (I couldn’t simply bring the piece back myself). Then they’d have to return the necklace minus a restocking fee (I’d receive a refund minus fee), then I’d have to reorder the necklace in the longer size. I was excited my husband bought local to support small business. But as a small business owner myself…I was disappointed with their efforts to help wrong my husbands error.
Clasp broke. Purchased end of November and broke in February!
I really love this necklace. Only removed it maybe 4 times in the couple months I wore it. The connector on the clasp is so small that it's hard to connect on your own and when I went to connect it, the little bar inside just broke off. I actually sent an email to the company asking what could be done. I'm literally 25 minutes away from their listed business location and offered to bring it by sometime to show them the problem. No response back. Nothing! I'm super disappointed by that. I love supporting local and small businesses but that was terrible to get no response. Plus $40 for a necklace that basically lasted 2.5 months is too much! Now I'll need to go to a craft store and buy something to try and fix it myself. Really annoying. Put on a clasp that can hold up to removing the jewelry!
Hi Idania I am so sorry to hear your clasp broke so soon. We would love to make this right. I know you said you reached out, but I cannot seem to locate your email. If you wouldn't mind sending another to firstname.lastname@example.org we will be sure to respond within 24 business hours. McKenzie
I love it & the meaning behind it makes it that much more special .. Thanks