Willa is a unique and eye catching necklace, with hammered crescent bars resembling an upside down rainbow. Rainbows symbolize hope, joy and the promise of better days ahead. We've been through some tough ones, but we trust in abundant hope and love in the future. WILLA = HOPE.
All our necklaces are named after powerful female literary characters and writers who pave the road before us. Wila is named after Willa Cather- Pulitzer Prize winning author of O Pioneers and My Anontia. Her books focus on determined, strong women making life in a new land. "We'd never have gotten through it if I hadn't been so strong." -Willa Cather, My Antonia
- 14k Gold Filled necklace or Sterling Silver
- Hypoallergenic, will not tarnish, will not irritate skin
- Extremely lightweight
- Rainbow is 1 inch in length
- Gold is available on 14, 16, 18, 20 or 24 inch chain.
- Silver is available on 14, 16, or 18 inch chain.
- Model in green shirt is wearing 16" chain.
- Model in blue shirt is wearing 18" chain.
- PLEASE measure your neck ahead of time to make sure you get the right length.
- Keep in mind that the charm itself is 1 inch so the total necklace length will be an inch longer than the chain length you choose.
- You may also choose to get the necklace on a Baby Antonia chain instead of a standard chain. You may see the Baby Antonia chain here.
- If you want to add length to your necklace you may purchase extra length here.
- 14k gold filled means this necklace can last a lifetime. Please review our Jewelry Care Guide for the best way to care for your piece for a long and happy life together.
All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.
Special Holiday Return Policy
Is your Hey June purchase a gift?
Awesome! We know who you're giving it to will absolutely love it. And if there are any problems, we got you covered girl!
All jewelry purchased between November 1st and December 25th, 2023 can be returned for store credit by January 31, 2024. On custom pieces (necklaces or bracelets) there is a $4 restock fee. (We handmake all of these items when you buy them to the exact size you request!) This fee will be deducted from the amount of store credit you receive.
Jewelry must be in the same condition in which it was received. If jewelry is tangled, broken, or in any other way damaged, we can not issue your store credit.
If your jewelry arrives defective or scratched, or if it breaks before January 31st, we will gladly replace the item at no cost to you.
Please ensure that the jewelry is securely wrapped in the original packaging and placed in a padded envelope before shipping your return.
TO INITIATE A RETURN, PLEASE EMAIL HELP@SHOPHEYJUNE.COM. Include your order number and name and we will get the process started!
Learn more about our return policies.