Our Mama Antonia chain is our bestselling necklace of the past year!
All our necklaces are named after powerful female literary characters and writers who paved the road before us. Mama Antonia is named after Antonia from Willa Cather's Pulitzer Prize winning novel My Antonia. Antonia is a determined, strong woman making life in a new land.
With wild and unpredictable conditions as her background, Antonia provides safety for her children, learns and adapts quickly, and becomes a woman of incredible strength and resilience. We can't think of a better necklace to symbolize YOU and everything you have come through. You emerge from the storm with immense strength and resilience. And our Mama Antonia chain is as strong as you are- 14k gold filled, won't tarnish, stunning and sturdy. This one's for you, girl!
"We'd never have gotten through it if I hadn't been so strong." -Antonia
- 14k Gold Filled Chain
- Available in 14, 15, 16, 18 or 20 inch chain (14 inch is a choker length, 18 inch is standard necklace length).
- Available with a traditional spring clasp that goes in the back, or a large front clasp.
- If you would like to add length to this necklace, please go here.
- First model (wearing pink) is wearing 15" Large Front Clasp and 18" Traditional Clasp
- Second model (wearing black) is wearing 16" traditional clasp and 18" front clasp.
- PLEASE measure your neck ahead of time to make sure you get the right length. 14 inches is truly a "choker" style necklace and is tight on the neck for many women.
All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.