Our Mama Antonia chain is our bestselling necklace of the past year!
All our necklaces are named after powerful female literary characters and writers who paved the road before us. Mama Antonia is named after Antonia from Willa Cather's Pulitzer Prize winning novel My Antonia. Antonia is a determined, strong woman making life in a new land.
With wild and unpredictable conditions as her background, Antonia provides safety for her children, learns and adapts quickly, and becomes a woman of incredible strength and resilience. We can't think of a better necklace to symbolize YOU and everything you have come through. You emerge from the storm with immense strength and resilience. And our Mama Antonia chain is as strong as you are- 14k gold filled, won't tarnish, stunning and sturdy. This one's for you, girl!
"We'd never have gotten through it if I hadn't been so strong." -Antonia
- 14k Gold Filled Chain
- Available in 14, 15, 16, 18 or 20 inch chain (14 inch is a choker length, 18 inch is standard necklace length).
- Available with a traditional spring clasp that goes in the back, or a large front clasp.
- If you would like to add length to this necklace, please go here.
- First model (wearing pink) is wearing 15" Large Front Clasp and 18" Traditional Clasp
- Second model (wearing black) is wearing 16" traditional clasp and 18" front clasp.
- PLEASE measure your neck ahead of time to make sure you get the right length. 14 inches is truly a "choker" style necklace and is tight on the neck for many women.
- All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.
At Hey June, all of our necklaces, bracelets, huggies, and hoops are gold-filled or sterling silver pieces! Gold-filled jewelry means that there is a layer of real gold bonded over brass- it is tarnish-resistant and hypoallergenic. These are pieces you can put on and keep on. Gold-filled jewelry gives you the beauty, quality, and durability of solid gold without having to pay for it! Wahoo!
With proper care and handling, your gold-filled or sterling silver piece can give you a very long and happy life! Here are our recommendations for keeping your piece looking pristine!
- Store in an airtight bag when not wearing
- Wipe jewelry off after swimming or lots of exposure to water or other elements.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen, cleaning products with bleach, perfumes, scented lotions, hairsprays, etc. If your piece does have contact with these things, no biggie, just wipe it off as soon as possible.
- Gently clean your piece with water and mild dish soap if it starts to look worn.
- Use a soft anti-tarnishing cloth on your gold-filled or sterling silver piece to remove stubborn dirt.
See our full Jewelry Care Guide for more details.
Hey June is happy to offer store credit on the return of jewelry within 30 days of purchase. On custom made pieces (necklaces or bracelets) there is a $4 restock fee that will be deducted from the amount of store credit you receive. To initiate a return, email email@example.com with your order # and your name and we can get the process started.
Hey June will exchange an item within 30 days of purchase. To exchange the item, we ask that you follow the steps for the return listed above and then repurchase the item that you want.
DEFECTIVE OR BROKEN JEWELRY
Hey June will replace any jewelry that is defective, scratched or breaks within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of purchase, you can pay a minimal fix it fee and we can fix your necklace if it is broken at the jump ring or clasp. We cannot repair a chain that is broken in the middle of the chain. You may purchase the fix it fee here.
All of our gold-filled jewelry is anti-tarnish. That means with the proper care it will retain its color and shine. Please read our jewelry care guide for information on how to keep your pieces looking pristine for the longest amount of time possible.
If your jewelry tarnishes we offer the following:
WITHIN 30 DAYS
We will replace the item at no cost to you
We will offer a one time use code to replace the item at 50% of its original cost.
We ask that customers are responsible for replacing their own items
CANCELLING AN ORDER
You may cancel an order and receive a full refund if our team has not started fulfilling the item yet. To see if your order qualifies for cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
If you have ordered a wrong length we highly recommend purchasing our removable 2 inch extender. This will give added length to any jewelry piece. Otherwise, you may return the item for store credit minus the $4 restocking fee and then repurchase the correct length. This process must be initiated within 30 days of purchase.
For full policies and procedures, please see here.
Dainty, beautiful and perfect with everything.
A beautiful, fun piece to add to her collection.
A gift for my 80 year old mom. She loved it!! Very classy looking but she is a very hip 80 year old so she looks very much in style!
Mama Antonia Necklace
I love this necklace!! I plan on getting the bracelet and anklet to match. I also got my daughter-in-law the silver one and she loves it! Thank you Hey June!!
Easy to put on and fun to wear.
Go to piece of jewelry!
This is my go to piece. I get so many compliments on it. Love that I can wear it, then forget about it. If you’re on the fence about this one, do it! You will love it y try on!