Beautiful baby Zelda Bracelet. Your child's first introduction to Hey June jewelry and we can't think of a better first piece.
All our necklaces are named after powerful female literary characters and writers who paved the road before us. Zelda is named after Zelda Fitzgerald, wife of F. Scott Fitzgerald, author of The Great Gatsby. Zelda is now believed to have written pieces that her husband was later credited for and to have contributed in significant ways to his writing. Like many women of her time, however, she received no credit for her work. She was beautiful, full of life and energy, and whip smart! Zelda, we aspire to be you! (But maybe with some of the credit!)
"She refused to be bored chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald
- This listing is for one child size bracelet.
- Baby bracelet comes with an added .5" extender so it can grow with your baby.
- Chain is 14k gold filled so it will not change colors, tarnish, or leave marks on your wrist
- This is a high quality metal with a long life
- Please measure your little one's wrist ahead of time to get the right bracelet length
- All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.