12 mm Huggies
You ready to take the dive into the land of huggies? Our 12 mm huggie is the perfect place to start. These timeless classics are our bestselling huggies and it's no wonder. With a super simple and sleek design, these earrings go with EV. ERY. THING.
And the best part? Their unique click in click out clasp allows you to leave them in day and night without any discomfort.
Sleep in these? Check. Shower in these? Check. DO YOUR LIVING IN THESE? Check check check.
- Unique clasp has no post when earrings are closed, allowing for comfortable wear and sleep without having to remove earrings
- 14k gold filled- this baby is meant to last! (Check out our jewelry care guide for how to make sure you get max wear on these!)
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Post is slightly thicker than our stud earrings. The majority of customers have no problem with them but if your piercing is very small it may take some wiggling to get the post in. We recommend coconut oil on the earring and the lobe for easy insertion. Get your bestie to help you- that's what she's here for!
All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.
At Hey June, all of our necklaces, bracelets, huggies, and hoops are gold-filled or sterling silver pieces! Gold-filled jewelry means that there is a layer of real gold bonded over brass- it is tarnish-resistant and hypoallergenic. These are pieces you can put on and keep on. Gold-filled jewelry gives you the beauty, quality, and durability of solid gold without having to pay for it! Wahoo!
With proper care and handling, your gold-filled or sterling silver piece can give you a very long and happy life! Here are our recommendations for keeping your piece looking pristine!
- Store in an airtight bag when not wearing
- Wipe jewelry off after swimming or lots of exposure to water or other elements.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen, cleaning products with bleach, perfumes, scented lotions, hairsprays, etc. If your piece does have contact with these things, no biggie, just wipe it off as soon as possible.
- Gently clean your piece with water and mild dish soap if it starts to look worn.
- Use a soft anti-tarnishing cloth on your gold-filled or sterling silver piece to remove stubborn dirt.
See our full Jewelry Care Guide for more details.
Hey June is happy to offer store credit on the return of jewelry within 30 days of purchase. On custom made pieces (necklaces or bracelets) there is a $4 restock fee that will be deducted from the amount of store credit you receive. To initiate a return, email email@example.com with your order # and your name and we can get the process started.
Hey June will exchange an item within 30 days of purchase. To exchange the item, we ask that you follow the steps for the return listed above and then repurchase the item that you want.
DEFECTIVE OR BROKEN JEWELRY
Hey June will replace any jewelry that is defective, scratched or breaks within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of purchase, you can pay a minimal fix it fee and we can fix your necklace if it is broken at the jump ring or clasp. We cannot repair a chain that is broken in the middle of the chain. You may purchase the fix it fee here.
All of our gold-filled jewelry is anti-tarnish. That means with the proper care it will retain its color and shine. Please read our jewelry care guide for information on how to keep your pieces looking pristine for the longest amount of time possible.
If your jewelry tarnishes we offer the following:
WITHIN 30 DAYS
We will replace the item at no cost to you
We will offer a one time use code to replace the item at 50% of its original cost.
We ask that customers are responsible for replacing their own items
CANCELLING AN ORDER
You may cancel an order and receive a full refund if our team has not started fulfilling the item yet. To see if your order qualifies for cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
If you have ordered a wrong length we highly recommend purchasing our removable 2 inch extender. This will give added length to any jewelry piece. Otherwise, you may return the item for store credit minus the $4 restocking fee and then repurchase the correct length. This process must be initiated within 30 days of purchase.
For full policies and procedures, please see here.
Have yet to take them off!
So cute and comfy!
Hoping these are a new favorite!
I purchased these to replace a pair of huggies I received last year from another company that hasn't held up. I hope these are my new favorites and last for years to come!
I love these earrings! Typically my ears are super sensitive to any type of earring. I have never had any type of sensitivity with these. I have not taken these out since I got them.
Silver buggy hoop. So much easier than the gold ones to put on and off.
Pretty easy to get on and off.