These anklets are the perfect accessory- light, fun, flirty and, like all Hey June products, freaking reliable! 14k Gold filled, you don't have to worry about these- wear them without tarnishing or turning.
- PLEASE measure your ankle to get a good feel for the length you need. The most common commercial length for an anklet is 9 inches.
- MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE.
- 14k gold filled, will not tarnish or turn your skin colors
- Can be worn in the shower, swimming, anywhere you go and will maintain its brilliance
- If the anklet sizes listed below do not work for you, you may add extra length to your listing here. You may also purchase a removable two inch extender here. This will give lots of versatility in how you wear your anklet and other Hey June pieces.
- If you would like smaller than an 8 inch length, our bracelets run 6.5, 7 and 7.5 inches.
- MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE. Because this is a custom made item, if you get the wrong size, you have to mail it back to us and pay a $4 restocking fee and then we make and send you a new anklet. Much easier to get it right the first time!
- Oh, did we tell you to measure????? 😜
All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.
Special Holiday Return Policy
Is your Hey June purchase a gift?
Awesome! We know who you're giving it to will absolutely love it. And if there are any problems, we got you covered girl!
All jewelry purchased between November 1st and December 25th, 2023 can be returned for store credit by January 31, 2024. On custom pieces (necklaces or bracelets) there is a $4 restock fee. (We handmake all of these items when you buy them to the exact size you request!) This fee will be deducted from the amount of store credit you receive.
Jewelry must be in the same condition in which it was received. If jewelry is tangled, broken, or in any other way damaged, we can not issue your store credit.
If your jewelry arrives defective or scratched, or if it breaks before January 31st, we will gladly replace the item at no cost to you.
Please ensure that the jewelry is securely wrapped in the original packaging and placed in a padded envelope before shipping your return.
TO INITIATE A RETURN, PLEASE EMAIL HELP@SHOPHEYJUNE.COM. Include your order number and name and we will get the process started!
Learn more about our return policies.