Phoebe (a name in Ancient Greek that means "bright") is our first piece of 2021- a tiny half sun necklace representing JOY. According to Brene Brown, joy is the most vulnerable human emotion. It's easier to default to stress or worry or sorrow or frustration than to allow ourselves to fully feel joy. 2020 did some pretty gnarly things to us, but this necklace is for everyone who is ready and brave enough to seek and celebrate JOY in 2021.
All our necklaces are named after powerful female literary characters and writers who pave the road before us. Phoebe is named after Phoebe from Catcher in the Rye. Phoebe is Holden Caulfield's little sister and a constant source of joy and light for him. This necklace is secondarily named after the hilarious and light hearted Phoebe from Walk Two Moons.
“You can't keep the birds of sadness from flying over your head, but you can keep them from nesting in your hair.” -Phoebe
- 14k gold filled or sterling silver chain and charm
- Hypoallergenic, will not tarnish, will not irritate skin
- .5 inches in diameter
- Comes on 14", 15", 16" or 18" chain
- Model in pink is wearing 15" chain
- Model in cream cardigan is wearing 18" chain.
- If you want to add length to your necklace you may purchase extra length here.
- 14k gold filled means this necklace can last a lifetime. Please review our Jewelry Care Guide for the best way to care for your piece for a long and happy life together.
All items come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.