Hanging Letter Necklace
Ever since the beginning of Hey June I have wanted to do a letter line. What is more personable and more uniquely you than your own initials? But I started this business in the basement with absolutely zero business education or experience and my brain just couldn't figure out how to make all the chain lengths, styles, and letters work together.
Six years later and I've got a bit of experience under my belt and some really really smart people to help me figure it out. (Yay for web developers and fancy apps!) I am absolutely elated to offer you Hey June's most customizable necklaces yet- our letter line.
These adorable little letters are the perfect way to celebrate anything that is uniquely you. Your initials, your kids' initials, your dog's name, your nickname, whatever you want, you got it!
- 14k gold filled letter charm and chain
- Available in Circe, Baby Antonia, and Standard Chain
- Available in 15, 16, 18 and 20 inch length
- If you want to add more letters to your hanging letter necklace, you may purchase extra here. The jump ring is 5 mm in width and you can slide it on and off yourself on all your Hey June chains.
- We can not guarantee the jump ring will fit other chains you may have at home. (But it might!) Please measure and ensure that the size jump ring will work for the chain you are wanting to put it on.
- PLEASE measure your neck ahead of time to make sure you get the right length.
- All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
At Hey June, all of our necklaces, bracelets, huggies, and hoops are gold-filled or sterling silver pieces! Gold-filled jewelry means that there is a layer of real gold bonded over brass- it is tarnish-resistant and hypoallergenic. These are pieces you can put on and keep on. Gold-filled jewelry gives you the beauty, quality, and durability of solid gold without having to pay for it! Wahoo!
With proper care and handling, your gold-filled or sterling silver piece can give you a very long and happy life! Here are our recommendations for keeping your piece looking pristine!
- Store in an airtight bag when not wearing
- Wipe jewelry off after swimming or lots of exposure to water or other elements.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen, cleaning products with bleach, perfumes, scented lotions, hairsprays, etc. If your piece does have contact with these things, no biggie, just wipe it off as soon as possible.
- Gently clean your piece with water and mild dish soap if it starts to look worn.
- Use a soft anti-tarnishing cloth on your gold-filled or sterling silver piece to remove stubborn dirt.
See our full Jewelry Care Guide for more details.
Hey June is happy to offer store credit on the return of jewelry within 30 days of purchase. On custom made pieces (necklaces or bracelets) there is a $4 restock fee that will be deducted from the amount of store credit you receive. To initiate a return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and your name and we can get the process started.
Hey June will exchange an item within 30 days of purchase. To exchange the item, we ask that you follow the steps for the return listed above and then repurchase the item that you want.
DEFECTIVE OR BROKEN JEWELRY
Hey June will replace any jewelry that is defective, scratched or breaks within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of purchase, you can pay a minimal fix it fee and we can fix your necklace if it is broken at the jump ring or clasp. We cannot repair a chain that is broken in the middle of the chain. You may purchase the fix it fee here.
All of our gold-filled jewelry is anti-tarnish. That means with the proper care it will retain its color and shine. Please read our jewelry care guide for information on how to keep your pieces looking pristine for the longest amount of time possible.
If your jewelry tarnishes we offer the following:
WITHIN 30 DAYS
We will replace the item at no cost to you
We will offer a one time use code to replace the item at 50% of its original cost.
We ask that customers are responsible for replacing their own items
CANCELLING AN ORDER
You may cancel an order and receive a full refund if our team has not started fulfilling the item yet. To see if your order qualifies for cancellation, please email email@example.com with your order number.
If you have ordered a wrong length we highly recommend purchasing our removable 2 inch extender. This will give added length to any jewelry piece. Otherwise, you may return the item for store credit minus the $4 restocking fee and then repurchase the correct length. This process must be initiated within 30 days of purchase.
For full policies and procedures, please see here.