Ever since the beginning of Hey June I have wanted to do a letter line. What is more personable and more uniquely you than your own initials? But I started this business in the basement with absolutely zero business education or experience and my brain just couldn't figure out how to make all the chain lengths, styles, and letters work together.
Six years later and I've got a bit of experience under my belt and some really really smart people to help me figure it out. (Yay for web developers and fancy apps!) I am absolutely elated to offer you Hey June's most customizable necklaces yet- our letter line.
These adorable little letters are the perfect way to celebrate anything that is uniquely you. Your initials, your kids' initials, your dog's name, your nickname, whatever you want, you got it!
This necklace is for seven letters on a chain, connected on both sides with a jump ring. If you want a hanging letter on a chain, go here.
- 14k gold filled letter charm and chain
Available in Baby Antonia and Standard Chain
- Available in 14, 15, 16, and 18 inch length.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT EACH LETTER ADDS ROUGHLY A HALF INCH TO YOUR NECKLACE LENGTH. When choosing your chain length, choose the chain length + the length of each letter you are adding to the necklace.
- Letters are spaced with 3.2 mm oval jump rings.
- PLEASE SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS AT CHECKOUT THE ORDER OF THE LETTERS IN YOUR NECKLACE AND IF BUYING MULTIPLE CHAINS, WHICH CHAIN THEY GO WITH.
- Model in cream shirt is wearing a 14" standard chain with the letters J and H.
- All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Due to the highly customizable nature of these necklaces, all letter necklaces are final sale.
THIS LISTING IS FOR SEVEN LETTERS CONNECTED ON BOTH SIDES TO A CHAIN. We can do up to eight letters on a necklace. (But no more than eight! Take it easy ladies!) If you want a different number of letters, please see the following listings: