All our necklaces are named after powerful female literary characters and writers who paved the road before us. Athena is named after Athena from The Odyssey.
Confident, practical, clever, a master of disguises, and a great warrior, we believe Athena to represent pure feminine strength. She is goddess of the womanly arts- goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice. Oh, and she also sprang from Zeus' head of her own volition, no mother required. Talk about a will to live! This stunning statement piece is the perfect way to capture Athena- determined, eye catching, and makes no apologies.
"Athena always, always has a plan." -Rick Riordan
- 14k Gold Filled Chain
- Available in Medusa chain, Daphne chain or Standard chain.
- Medusa is available in 18 inch chain (exact specifications 17.5)
- Standard and Daphne chain are available in 15, 16, 18 or 20 inch chain
- If you would like to add length to this necklace, please go here.
- Model is wearing 18" chain.
- PLEASE measure your neck ahead of time to make sure you get the right length. 14 inches is truly a "choker" style necklace and is tight on the neck for many women.
- All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.