Girl! It's summer and it's time to get living! These anklets are the perfect summer accessory- light, fun, flirty and, like all Hey June products, freaking reliable! 14k Gold filled or sterling silver, you don't have to worry about these- wear them all summer long without tarnishing or turning. We want you to enjoy the heck out of these long, sunny days.
- PLEASE measure your ankle to get a good feel for the length you need. The most common commercial length for an anklet is 9 inches.
- MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE.
- Anklet is available in the following chains in gold filled: Circe, Zelda, Mama Antonia, Baby Antonia, Celie, Matilda, or Lolita
- Available in Mama Antonia in sterling silver.
- 14k gold filled, will not tarnish or turn your skin colors
- Can be worn in the shower, swimming, anywhere you go and will maintain its brilliance
- We are not doing custom lengths on these anklets. If an 8, 9, or 10 inch length won't work for your needs, we highly recommend adding a removable 2 inch extender to your order. This will give you lots of versatility and freedom in the way you wear your anklet.
- If you would like smaller than an 8 inch length, our bracelets run 6.5, 7 and 7.5 inches.
- Oh, did we tell you to measure?????
All items come in a hand stamped box perfect for gift giving. Items bought together will be packaged together, up to three items per box. If you would like additional gift boxes you may buy them here.
Follow on instagram at @shopheyjune for sales, deals, and giveaways.
At Hey June, all of our necklaces, bracelets, huggies, and hoops are gold-filled or sterling silver pieces! Gold-filled jewelry means that there is a layer of real gold bonded over brass- it is tarnish-resistant and hypoallergenic. These are pieces you can put on and keep on. Gold-filled jewelry gives you the beauty, quality, and durability of solid gold without having to pay for it! Wahoo!
With proper care and handling, your gold-filled or sterling silver piece can give you a very long and happy life! Here are our recommendations for keeping your piece looking pristine!
- Store in an airtight bag when not wearing
- Wipe jewelry off after swimming or lots of exposure to water or other elements.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen, cleaning products with bleach, perfumes, scented lotions, hairsprays, etc. If your piece does have contact with these things, no biggie, just wipe it off as soon as possible.
- Gently clean your piece with water and mild dish soap if it starts to look worn.
- Use a soft anti-tarnishing cloth on your gold-filled or sterling silver piece to remove stubborn dirt.
See our full Jewelry Care Guide for more details.
Hey June is happy to offer store credit on the return of jewelry within 30 days of purchase. On custom made pieces (necklaces or bracelets) there is a $4 restock fee that will be deducted from the amount of store credit you receive. To initiate a return, email email@example.com with your order # and your name and we can get the process started.
Hey June will exchange an item within 30 days of purchase. To exchange the item, we ask that you follow the steps for the return listed above and then repurchase the item that you want.
DEFECTIVE OR BROKEN JEWELRY
Hey June will replace any jewelry that is defective, scratched or breaks within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of purchase, you can pay a minimal fix it fee and we can fix your necklace if it is broken at the jump ring or clasp. We cannot repair a chain that is broken in the middle of the chain. You may purchase the fix it fee here.
All of our gold-filled jewelry is anti-tarnish. That means with the proper care it will retain its color and shine. Please read our jewelry care guide for information on how to keep your pieces looking pristine for the longest amount of time possible.
If your jewelry tarnishes we offer the following:
WITHIN 30 DAYS
We will replace the item at no cost to you
We will offer a one time use code to replace the item at 50% of its original cost.
We ask that customers are responsible for replacing their own items
CANCELLING AN ORDER
You may cancel an order and receive a full refund if our team has not started fulfilling the item yet. To see if your order qualifies for cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
If you have ordered a wrong length we highly recommend purchasing our removable 2 inch extender. This will give added length to any jewelry piece. Otherwise, you may return the item for store credit minus the $4 restocking fee and then repurchase the correct length. This process must be initiated within 30 days of purchase.
For full policies and procedures, please see here.
I purchased the 10" Celie anklet. I opted for the longer chain because I wanted it to sit below my ankle bone and not feel tight. I put it on the SECOND I got it (obvi) and have not taken it off since. Great quality and the perfect "every day" piece.
My experience was awesome! My anklets came quickly and they are high-quality. I don’t take them off to work out or shower. They don’t rust or fade their beautiful gold shine. Love them! (Thanks Bonnie)
It was super cute I loved it! But about a week of having it and wearing it everyday it randomly broke
Hi Elle! We'd love to get that fixed for you! Please reach out to our customer service at email@example.com and we would love to help you!
I love my anklet, I’ve been wearing it constantly ~ even in the pool. No discoloration. It’s delicate and beautiful.
I absolutely loved my anklet! Great price point and so nice that you can wear in water without worry of tarnishing! I wore it all the time, but unfortunately it broke from normal wear after a couple weeks.